Submit your proposal for LPWAN Expo - the Conference devoted to exploring the technologies and deployment issues associated with LoRa and related technologies.
Collocated with the longest running IoT event, IoT Evolution, LPWAN Expo will highlight the technology solutions that enable worldwide deployments of networks to support smart, sustainable and profitable IoT applications.
The conference will cover LoRa technologies as well as Narrowband IoT, CAT M1 and Cellular. Sessions should focus on comparing and contrasting these solutions and identifying which solution works best with customer's unique application requirements.
- Smart Cities: NB-IoT vs. LoRa
- Advances in LoRa Security Models
- IoT and Airport Logistics
- LoRaWAN Market: Network Operators Deploying LoRaWAN Services from anywhere in the world
- Asset Management: Utilizing LoRa Solutions
- Industrial Controls and Factory Floor
- Farm & Field: The Cost Benefits of LoRa
- Cellular offerings and comparison to LoRa
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at IoT Evolution Expo
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference Web site.